San Juan Carnival Celebrations in Trinidad
The weekend of the 24th and 25th of June will see the spectacular town of Trinidad ablaze with carnival-style activities celebrating Saint John’s Day. Floats and dancing to exotic rhythms while street performers and horsemen show off their skills against a backcloth of what is considered a showcase of sumptuous colonial architecture.
After meeting up in Havana on Thursday the 22nd of June, the next day we’ll drive to Trinidad to arrive in time for an excellent supper and a night’s rest to be ready to enjoy and join in the celebrations on Saturday and Sunday. Monday evening we’ll spend in nearby Sancti Spíritus and on Wednesday we head back towards Havana passing over the luxuriant Escambray Mountains. During our remaining two days, we’ll take you around the most important, photogenic sites of Havana and spend our last night together clubbing.
Price: $2,820 (or equivalent in GBP, Euros or Canadian Dollars.)
- 9 nights in selected B&B hostel in Havana, Trinidad and Sancti Spíritus
- Transport to and from Havana’s José Martí Airport
- Experienced photographic instructor accompanying you at all times
- All transportation costs
- 24-hour help line to PhotoZoomCuba’s staff
- Entrance fees to museums, galleries and clubs
- Meals other than breakfast
- Refreshments, snacks, drinks and tips